Thank goodness it’s finally the weekend! Heading back to work after the honeymoon was trickier than I expected, so all I want to do today is drink coffee and read. You too? Fab. Here’s some of the top stories and post from the past week to enjoy with your first (or second or third) cup o’joe.
- According to Neil Gaiman, our future depends on libraries, reading, and daydreams. I think he might be onto something.
- For every Kurt Vonnegut fan: a unique Vonnegut interview. And it’s not what you’d expect (but with Vonnegut, is anything?).
- Find the best bookstore in your state.
- Want to hit the road for your books instead? Journey to these 10 unconventional bookstores.
- Behind the scenes of Merriam-Webster? You won’t want to miss this!
- Is it spring yet? The weather in California hasn’t made up its mind, but with this spring strawberry salad, you can make spring happen anywhere.
- And while you’re at it, pop on some true crime podcasts. Also recommended: Up and Vanished.
- Why (and how) you should make stress your friend.
- Need a refresh? 100 ways to change your outlook on life.
- Check it out: Beauty and the Beast like you’ve never heard it before.
- It’s the weekend. Make these peanut butter swirled brownies. You’re welcome.
Cheers to the weekend! What are your big plans?